Remember when I said I was involved in a secret magazine project? Well, now we can finally announce it! I am proud to say that I am a part of the Go Hime kimono magazine! ^^ (Can you spot me on the cover? ;))
Here is the official description:
“Go Hime is a “fan magazine” of fabulous kimono wearers wearing Hime and vintage/Taisho-style outfits around the world.
‘Kimono Hime’ is a magazine that inspired and touched many kimono enthusiasts around the world. Unfortunately, the kimono magazine is no longer being published.
In honour, a “fan magazine” of fabulous kimono wearers wearing Hime and vintage/Taisho-style outfits was created.
Lets Go Hime!
Go Himeは、世界の着物愛好家の中でも特に、Himeスタイル とヴィンテージ大正スタイル を素敵に着こなす人たちの、秘密のプロジェクトです。
There are a lot of fabulous kimono-wearers involved. Here’s a teaser image that went on the Facebook page. Every Friday, a new kimono outfit was revealed!
And now, there is a contest where people can submit their own photo and get it published in the “Fan Section” of the magazine!
“Now is your chance ♥ It will still take a few weeks to finish the magazine so we would like to give you an chance to also be a part of Go Hime! Please show us a photo of your Hime inspired outfit. We will pick ☆☆☆ 5 random people☆☆☆ who will appear in the Go Hime fan section ‘Hime around the world’ (^▽~)=☆
– Please share your best photo on our Facebook page or e-mail it to email@example.com with subject name ‘Go Hime shine!’
– Include your name, age and where your from
– Everyone may share 1 photo, please do not combine photos (^_~)
– Make sure you have a highress copy available for when you get chosen
– Submission closes on sunday april 7th
– On april 12th we will announce the lucky chosen people in the friday update ♥”
It will be an online magazine, so you can view it from anywhere. ❤
I can tell you guys that it’s going to be an awesome project!